Getting married

If you get married before you retire, your partner is automatically entitled to the partner's pension. The Dutch municipal administration will inform the pension fund of the marriage.

Getting married abroad?

If you get married abroad, you should register your partner with the pension fund, as they will be entitled to a partner's pension.

Register your partner with the pension fund using this form

These arrangements have been made for your partner