If you pass away, your partner is entitled to a partner's pension. If your partner is registered with the pension fund, Aegon will contact your partner to arrange the benefits.

What happens if you live abroad and pass away?

The pension fund will not be informed of your death. This means that your partner should contact the pension fund if you pass away. We will then arrange the benefits for your partner.

Please contact the pension fund

These arrangements have been made for your partner