Ending your employment

Should I apply for an asset transfer?

You can choose to take the accrued pension with you to your new employer. We call this an asset transfer. It’s not always possible to carry out an asset transfer from the Netherlands to another country. The pension fund would be happy to provide you with more information about the possibilities of an asset transfer.

Please contact the pension fund