Welkom bij Pensioenfonds <br> Ernst & Young

Welcome to Pensioenfonds Ernst & Young in liquidatie

You can leave your pension in the Stichting Pensioenfonds Ernst & Young in liquidatie, or move it to your new employer’s pension fund. This is called a value transfer.

No, the pension you have already accrued is yours to keep. You can retain your pension at Stichting Pensioenfonds Ernst & Young in liquidatie or transfer it to your new pension provider.

The pension is insured by Aegon. That is why you have access to My Aegon Pensioen. My Aegon Pensioen contains more information about your pension such as your Uniform Pension Overview and a pension calculator. You can use this to calculate how much of a pension you will get.

You can contact the pension desk on 088 407 9908 or at pensioenbureau@nl.ey.com. You can also just drop by on appointment. The pension desk is in The Hague.

If you wish to name your partner as the recipient of your partner pension, you need to register your partner if you co-habit officially. If you marry or have a registered partnership, your partner is automatically entitled to the partner’s pension. Now that we are a closed fund, it is also important to register your partner. Only then will your partner be entitled to the partner pension that you have accrued in the past.

The Uniform Pension Overview is a personal overview of your pension situation at a particular pension fund or insurance company. Your Uniform Pension Overview will be sent by Aegon on behalf of Stichting Pensioenfonds Ernst & Young in liquidatie every year.

The earliest age at which you can retire is 55. By default, the pension that you've accrued before 2014 will start once you turn 65. As for the pension that you accrue from 2014 onward, this will start once you turn 67, by default. The latest age at which you can retire is 70. If you decide to move your retirement date forward, your pension will be reduced. That's only logical, as the pension will need to be paid during a longer period of time.

This depends on the date on which you started your employment with EY or HVG Law. If you started your employment before 1 October 2013, the employer pays all pension contributions. If you started your employment on or after 1 October 2013, you pay part of the pension contributions yourself. This is 4% of your pension base. The exact amount is indicated on your pay slip. 

You pay income tax on your pension benefits. We will deduct these taxes from your benefits automatically. However, other tax rules may apply in the country in which you live. 

If you live abroad, it's not easy for us to find your address information. This is because we are not automatically informed of address changes abroad.  This means that you should provide the pension fund with your address information and inform us of any changes if you live abroad. 

If you live or work in the Netherlands, you will receive state benefits from the Dutch government starting from a certain age. For each year that you live or work in the Netherlands, you will receive 2% of a full state pension. You can find more information about the state pension on the Sociale Verzekeringsbank website.